Sunday, August 05, 2007

Random updating...

Hello everyone. I was told that you will all stop reading my blog if I don't update soon soooo...just wanted to update. Reesie is walking!!! That's right...last Monday, she took her first steps and is now really good at it :) Also found out this weekend that she loves dogs...like is not afraid of a huge dog at all. Our canine friend Mo(who belongs to the Alexanders) is now her new best friend! All she will eat is grilled cheese, thanks Jenn, but it doesn't look like she's wasting away to nothing yet...In other news, Tracy and I attended a Midnight Harry Potter party a few weeks ago for the release of the final book in the series and it was all I hoped it would be and more...finished the book in 2 days and now Im sortof sad I have no more! Oh well, I guess I still have 2 movies to look forward to. My college roomate just had her baby and I'm just waiting for a call any minute now that our good friend Andrea is in labor, and my friend Bethany too...Our house is still for sale, my parents are moving to Dallas, Skip starts his new teaching job next week and is excited. He found out he will be teaching Texas History instead of the 'behaviorally challenged' class so that was good news :) Ummmm....ok more witty banter and fun pics to come tomorrow when my brain is working better. I'm on medication and really tired right now so that's all you get :)

1 comment:

emily said...

thankful that I don't have to delete you from my list for fear that you have officially left the world of blogging!! Not much change going on in your world:)