Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go...

Well, as of tomorrow morning at 8am, I am re-entering the workforce! I have been fortunate enough this past year since having Reese to be able to work only part-time, and then the past two months to be able to be home with her full-time. What a blessing! We have been praying for God to provide us a way for some extra income this year...with Skip being a first year teacher. Anyway, a dear friend(thanks Matt!), was faithful to pray and hook me up with a friend of his at the Gaylord Texan Hotel in Grapevine. I emailed her and things went pretty fast from there! The HR people there have been amazing and as of tomorrow I am going to be the assistant to one of the sales directors. She is a really neat lady and I'm really excited to work at such a cool place! Check it out here!! I have committed to work full time for at least a year....I'm so sad to not be home with Reese everyday(but I have family and friends that are amazing beyond words that are helping make that easier by keeping her :)...so please pray that I,and Reese,adjust to this new schedule and that I truly enjoy my job.(I'm already enjoying my new Banana work clothes-I love me some "on clearance" Banana!) I am so thankful for God's provision and faithfulness and know he will continue to be faithful in this chapter of our lives!! I mean, hey, I get my own cube...what's cooler than that?? :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

yay!! have fun i hope you enjoy your cool new cube! i've never had one of those, but always thought it would be fun to buy little organizational type things and put fun pictures on the walls! hope you have a great day!