Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ode to Half Price Books...

I love you. Not only do you provide me books at half price, but also endless hours of entertainment, kids stuff, cds, DVDs, stationary, reading supplies, giftcards, "green" shopping bags, journals...
Of course this is stemming from my recent trip to see you when I spent way too much money but got three books I am super excited about reading:
-Eat, Pray, Love
-The Pillars of the Earth and
-Poe and Fanny,
and also:
-a Little Einsteins sticker book
-Fairy Numbers (these two things for reese of course)
-Scene It board game - Harry Potter edition - (nerd, I know)
-thank you cards
So, thanks again for everything you do for me. My next ode will be written to my beloved Central Market. :)

3 comments:

jeannie said...

Thank you for loving half price books... I love having friends that love bookstores. Also, let me know when you get to Eat, Pray, Love- it's one of my recent favorites!

Ellen said...

I'm anticipating your ode to Central Market... one of my very favorite places!

Mrs. Williams said...

When are we playing Scene It HP edition? I feel a board game night coming on!