Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK Day


I would just like to take a moment to thank Martin Luther King Jr. for giving me this opportunity to have a much-needed day off! Gaylord Entertainment decided this year to observe as a company MLK Day as a paid holiday and all I have to say to that is a big, fat YEA!!! So I am enjoying signing up for Facebook(yes, Skip finally drug me into it), catching up on 24, taking a glorious afternoon nap, reading, taking Reeseie to the park...It's a great day!
(And yes, I do also realize that he was a very significant historical figure that did some pretty cool things :) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a day off! I'm not very far along at all...about 6 weeks. Are you feeling better?

I will look for you on facebook! I finally caved too! I have questions for you! I saw from Stacy's blog you are going natural this time! That's awesome. Are you going to take classes and stuff? I have a friend here in Houston that had a midwife at a hospital and she loved the experience and gave me some books. I will email you on facebook, this comment is longest ever!

Stacy Ann said...

Hey there! Thanks for the sweet comment! And congrats to you!! It's such an amazing experience! I really enjoy this phase better than pregnancy though. :) Being preggers is not my favorite time, but it is so worth it!! (as you well know!!)
Let me know if you have any questions! Post some preggers updates and pics! I love it!

Heather said...

I will probably be joining the facebook world here pretty soon too, if my husband has anything to do with it. It is pretty much a daily topic of conversation in our house :o)