Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Luke, I am your father"...

Introducing, Luke Tyler Stewart!! Our dear friends(and Reesie's namesake) had their baby Friday night...Matt is a dad, yikes! :) We got to meet the little guy Saturday! It was so fun. He is so precious and we are already in love with him. This is one of my favorite things...meeting our nieces and nephews... I remember like yesterday meeting Elijah, Owen, Miller(and we cant forget the "A" kids :)...How blessed we are to have such friends that we love their children like our own...









2 comments:

Perez Family said...

I can't believe it, Matt & Andrea are parents now, yeah!! I know exactly what you mean about loving your friends kids like your own :) You'll always be Uncle Skip & Aunt Kate to Elijah & Isaac. He is absolutely adorable, thanks for posting, I was getting anxious for pics. :)

Misty said...

awwwwwww!!! sweet new baby Luke! very precious. i remember like yesterday i was at the hospital visiting one baby Reese! :O)