Monday, September 10, 2007

...Our weekend o' fun!!!


We had a busy few days this weekend! It was Reese's 1 year old birthday on Saturday, and...a dear friend of mine, Misty, got married, and I was honored to be a bridemaid! The wedding festivities were Friday and Saturday into the wee-hours of the morning. There was dancing, partying, laughing, and possibly a little alcohol freely flowing! :) Then, on Sunday, we had Reese's birthday party. She was so cute! She didnt want anything to do with the cake, but...she was our little birthday princess! And just in case you're wondering if you can find this nice little strawberry overall number(in the above pic) in the new fall line at baby Gap, you cant! :) This is circa 1981, which I wore at my 1 year old birthday party! Strawberry Shortcake is making a comeback people!! :)
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Johnson...and
Happy 1st birthday sweet baby girl!








8 comments:

Perez Family said...

Oh what a fun weekend!!! Happy Birthday Reese, The Perez Fam loves you! Hugs & Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Happy bday Reesie! And no problemo with the saving from the teenage, drunken boys! I'm actually surprised you didn't go for them, though...I mean maybe if you weren't married and stuff...They were sooooo your type ;)

emily said...

Very cute! Sorry we had to miss the party and love the pics.

jen said...

Kate - I talked to you Saturday and totally didn't say Happy Birthday to Reece! I guess I was too focused on the ghetto phone issue....So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE! I am glad it was a good weekend!
jen

Misty said...

YAY!!! weekend o' fun! :O) please tell Skip i am sorry to scare the dickens out of him this morning as he was taking out the trash....i was just going to leave a surprise in your mailbox!! lol! so, that cd is so awesome. i listened to it all the way to work and danced in my car! i even love "fabulous" now. it grew on me ;o) so ENJOY! thanks for the funny stories about getting lost and what not! i love the pretty princess in her little crown! sweet baby girl. i love you! oh, and i also want to mention, as i drove to work, i thought to myself how we totally need to have another movie friday soon! i wanna throw NEWSIES in there! YAY! "starting now, i'm the king of new yooooorrrrrk"

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

well, i loved the cake and thought the strawberry shortcake theme was fabulous!! love you!!

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Happy Birthday Reese! What a beautiful girl you have there...you are so blessed. And I love the outfit! It makes me think about how I should save important stuff for my grandkids...what a good mama you have!

Avery said...

sory we dedint get to come to reeses birthday party...

p.s.say happy birthday to her