Monday, October 08, 2007

...Okie weekend


Our sweet friends, Jay and Gina Mendenhall, that moved to Oklahoma this summer were in town this weekend and were our houseguests! We hung out, went to a wedding, talked, laughed, all kinds of hoopla...We miss them so much and were soooooo glad to be able to spend some time with them!

**And just a side note...Skip and I are in a fantasy football league with a group of friends. They convinced me to play with them even though only one other girl is playing. But now...I would like to say...I am winning!! (Not that I really care as I am not competitive at all :) As in, first stinkin place, beating all the boys!! Oh yes, my first round pick of my hero Peyton Manning is paying off! Ok, thats that. Just had to gloat a little because Im WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

so proud- go kick some serious boy booty!!! (not that you care) :)