As Reese and I were on our morning walk today, and I was sweating a little less than usual, I thought about the coming of fall and how it is my favorite thing ever! I love fall and here's why:
1) cool breeze, pretty colors , that "fall smell" in the air
2) the new fall line at Gap
3) NOT wearing stupid capri pants and tank tops, which I hate, but instead wearing awesome jeans and sweaters. I love fall clothes!
4) The day that you turn your clock back and get an extra hour of sleep. (although Im not sure how that one will work out this year with Reese...pretty sure she's still gonna wake up. Dang.)
5) Pumpkin patches
6) the fact that Thanksgiving is in the fall season. I wait 12 months for Thanksgiving food!
8) Fall means we are that much closer to the holiday season--Love it!!!!
9) the smell of that first fireplace lighting up and the yankee fall-scented candles
10) falling leaves (although I hate raking them :)
I hope you all enjoy the season as much as I do!! Happy Fall!!