Thursday, November 29, 2007

Car Conversations

So, I have recently been told by my college roommate, who lives in Colorado I might add, that Skip and I remind her of the couple on the Sonic commercials. Now, Im not sure if this is a compliment :)...and at first I was like "what??", but...given the conversations we have had in the car this week, Im beginning to think I agree with her.


Conversation #1-- "What makes the difference between a burrito and a taco?" (Skip)
"Obviously, the outer shell and how it's wrapped. If it is folded/in a hard shell, it's a taco. If it's wrapped in a soft tortilla, it's a burrito." (me)
"I disagree. What about soft tacos?" (Skip)
"Well, but soft tacos are folded, so it's still a taco."(me)
" I think it's the filling, that determines the taco/burritoness."(Skip)
"Well, but you can order a beef burrito. Hummm, agree to disagree. When in rome..."(me)


Conversation #2--"Where is that tanker taking all that milk?"(me)
"To the milk place"(Skip)
"What do you mean? Is it going from the farm to the place that pasteurizes it or to the dairy or Kroger or what??"(me)
"From the farm to the dairy."(Skip)
"So Mr. Milkman, do they just open the spout on the truck and empty it in to the jugs, cuz thats gross if thats where our milk comes from ."(me)
"Our milk comes from cows, honey."(Skip)


Conversation #3-- "If you had a super power, like one from Heroes, which one would you want?"(Skip)
"Obviously Parkman. Cuz I could read minds and control people."(me)
"What about Claire though. Then you could heal yourself."(Skip)
"Or what about the new girl that can do anything she sees? And I do love Mohinder." (me)
"Mohinder doesn't even have a super power." (Skip)
"So what? I still love him"(me)
"Well, then I would obviously kick your butt..."(Skip)
"Whatever...I would...kick your butt...too."(me)
"Good comeback." (Skip)

---Because of conversations like those and many many more involving trivia, useless knowledge, and what if's, I have to say...we laugh alot and my roommate is seeming more right as the days go by. Thanks Michelle! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ok... I am cracking up because the taco/burrito conversation... Chris and I had the SAME conversation about two weeks ago. Except I was asking the question like Skip, and we were at Abelos. Too funny... guess great friends think alike! :)

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

i must say you guys (skip, especially) is the master of random trivia. :) so fitting and i love that about y'all so much!

Misty said...

hahahahaha!!!!!!! lol!!! that's freakin funny. but you already know that. "when in rome."

"that doesn't really apply here"
or whatever she says. ha! lol! "look! over there a glorious rainbow!"