Wednesday, November 21, 2007

That for which I am THANKFUL...

I just stepped outside and wow...so cool how the weather changes in an instant. Hot to cold, fall to winter...God is amazing! So as I wipe snot from my daughter's nose, get out winter sweaters and jackets, make myself the first mug of hot chocolate of the season, and tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I ponder all the things I truly am thankful for:

-A God who is full of grace, love, goodness, faithfullness, sovereignty, justice, forgivness, holiness, protects me daily, and who saved me from an eternity apart from Him!
-My family. A Godly father, mother, and brother who love me unconditionally, take care of me, taught me, and who I love to spend time with...as well as extended family--grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...all who love the Lord!,
-A husband who loves me, works to provide for his family, makes me laugh, has integrity, and makes me a better person, and who has put with me for almost 5 years!,
-A beautiful daughter who is full of life and personality, and is happy and healthy!
-Friends that are so close, they are family as well. God has provided us with beyond amazing friends, who all bring something different to our lives, support and love us unconditionally, and who we have the time of our lives with!
-People and things that inspire me to be better and do more! (adopting from Ethiopia, fighting illness and dealing with grief, a beach at sunset, traveling to Europe, living on support, having twins :), trying out for American Idol :), living your dreams!),
-Living in a country where we have freedom, and the people who fight and die so I can have it...a country where you can live, work, get medical care, ect. however you want!,
-Jobs that provide for our family,
-That for today, we are experiencing the blessing of good health,
-A roof over our head, a car to get us places, and food to eat,

And of course, all the little things that make life, life :) :

-my DVR,
-Taco Bueno and Chick Fil A,
-Northpark mall,
-People magazine, Harry Potter :),
-trips to NYC,
-beautiful weather,
-a good margarita,
-VEGAS BABY!!,
-laundry detergent,
-heat and air conditioning,
-the ATM,
-shoes,
-Oh, this list could go on and on...so I'll stop now!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!

4 comments:

Perez Family said...

And I am thankful for you!! I love you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Misty said...

and for my friend who loves to watch disney stuff with me, and doesn't care if we are both past the "tween" ages....and we don't even care if we watch "enchanted" and cry....and we plan to go to hsm the ice tour in 2008....and also even see hannah montana in concert on the big screen at rave....i love you!

Misty said...

guess who's going to hsm the ice tour on sat....some sat in april...2008....sect 306, row f, seats 1 and 2?

emily said...

Miss you! We just started Prison Break- it will be our series to watch this Christmas season. Do you know they were in downtown Arlington yesterday? They filmed right outside of Avery's dance studio-- wish I could have been an extra:)