Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tuesday Night Lights

Our first football season has come to a close so I thought you all might like to see "Coach T" in all his coaching glory! As you can imagine, Skip was the most hard-core of any of the coaching staff :)...no but seriously, the kids really responded to him, liked him and I think Skip enjoyed his experience too! Now on to basketball...Im sure he will be asking me many questions since my knowledge of the sport is pretty amazing...yesssss!....I can relive my b-ball days through 7th grade boys!! :)

Reese all bundled up to watch Daddy!

Coach T with his players...check out the awesome track suit!

White Settlement 7th grade football is quite the draw for the fans...as you can see!

3 comments:

Misty said...

hahahah!!!! Reesie is so super cute as always!! Coach T=sweet! :O) so i take it you did NOT win hannah montana tickets?? :O) that would have been fun. oh yeah, the show was last night. well, i was in bed at 7:30 so i missed the news lol!

Perez Family said...

Love it!! Your blogs always make me laugh and bring a smile to my face, thanks!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

if we weren't doing a tacky christmas sweater theme at the christmas party, you and skip could've worn matching track suits. :) oh wait ... :)