Monday, February 11, 2008

Chit Chat

Wow! I have not written in so long! Sorry. Alot going on...Work, Reese, recovering from being sick for like a month, life. Nothing new or exciting though. I'm gonna be thinking of some clever, funny post(I really miss writing, so I need to get back on that), but for now...we are alive and well! Just FYI. :) A sweet blog to check out in the meantime...here!
Oh yeah! Did anyone watch the Grammy's last night?? I mean, really, Amy Winehouse?? Just because she actually really did have to go to rehab we have to give her the sympathy vote?? And Kanye...?!?!?!?!? I will, however, always love and adore my Justin Timberlake and John Mayer. Also, did I hear the glorious rumor today that the writer's strike is over??????????

3 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

i tagged you on my blog. hee-hee.

Misty said...

yes, seriously, amy w....this is a great indication of how our world is. let's award the drug addict. lol

Coryslave said...

As a former drug addict myself, all I can say is that I'm glad to have gotten the sympathy vote --- of JESUS! Hallelujah!

PS. I agree w/you Kate. I'll take the music of John Mayer (LSD fiend, BTW) over Amy Winehouse any day. Guy's got skilz.