Friday, February 29, 2008

More random thoughts...

Yea it’s Friday!
Ok so, I want to write a post about LOST-we are avid watchers, but there are so many questions swirling in my head right now…
-Who the heck is Ben?
-Who is in the coffin?
-Did Claire die, is that why Kate has Aaron?
-Michael and Walt?? Where are they? I know they are coming back…
-Who are these people Sayid is killing off?
I could go on and on. We have many theories about the whole thing. But there is something more important on my mind this morning…

Orange Tic Tacs.
Why are they classified as mints when they are not minty at all? Don’t get me wrong. I love them. My grandmother used to send them to me all the time.
I ate a whole little box of them last night. And thought, they taste like Orange Fanta in solid form. They are in no way “minty”, not even the aftertaste.
And why are they called Tic Tac’s anyway?? Hearing “Tic-Tac” just makes me think of something small. But who thought that up in the beginning? Anyway,

No more showings this week on the house. Please keep praying that God provides just the right buyer soon! Although I am enjoying my awesome “newish” kitchen and laundry room! (Pics coming, I promise)
Oh and on another prayer note, our dear friends the O’Steens are like 9 months pregnant with twin girls! I’m so excited and can’t wait for them to get here. Sometime soon I hope…we just need them to stay in there for like another week or so, so pray that they arrive safely and healthy, cuz it will be any day now! Check them out here!
Sorry for all the randomness in the last few posts! I just enjoy the "randomness" of life and truth be told, we have not much going on right now other than work! :)

4 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

yes, please post pics of all the updates to the hizzie.

The Shaffers said...

Dude. Some awesome writing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I didn't know that you kept up with it so well. Almost everyday...wow!

Ellen said...

Love what you wrote about Tic-Tacs. As I chomped on them last night I read, "Serving size: 1." ONE! They expect me to eat ONE Tic-Tac. Like, who eats one Tic-Tac?? And I agree that they shouldn't be called mints. Nothing should be a mint unless in actually has mint in it. :)

jen said...

i miss kate