Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Team Alexander!

All of you that know me well, know that I have spent half of my life with this sweet family. I was babysitter in my younger days, employee, friend…they have been extended family since I was in junior high. They were a big part of my “growing up”, my wedding day, they were there for Reese’s birth…I still treasure and love them dearly! They have been in the process of adopting from Ethiopia and through many ups and downs finally met their baby Abe yesterday! As I looked at the pictures, verse and song they chose to go with it, I was overwhelmed with joy and just emotion for them as well as tears for the place this family holds in my heart and love I have for this child I have yet to even meet! Click here and go read their story! Click here and watch the slideshow!
How GREAT is our GOD. All the earth REJOICE!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Sweet Ave's face when she was holding Abe totally made me cry!
I want to go to KVI and bring home every one of those kids!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is an amazing story in pictures and song.