Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some "firsts" for Reese

Pictures finally! Reese had a great summer as you can see...More coming soon! We didn't want to overwhelm everyone with 3 months of pics in one post! :)

First time getting caught in the sprinkler system with clothes on!

First time taking a picture with Mommy at 6:30 am

First time wearing her new Rangers Hat

First time at the Rangers Game

First haircut...A BIG deal!!

First time wearing mommy's glasses

First time in Texas with Great Grandmother

6 comments:

Whitney said...

She is just too cute! I love her hair and cute cheeks! I'm so glad you posted pictures everyone looks so happy. I keep hoping I'll hear you're visiting Rosey so I can sneak in a visit too, I'm sure our kids would all have a blast together. Glad to see you're doing good!

Ellen said...

Awwww! I can't wait to see her again! (And she totally rocks the Rangers cap!) :)

Perez Family said...

She's adorable Kate! Looking forward to a visit! :)

The Shaffers said...

Love all the pics...you should just blog 3 months of pics. WE love them!

Misty said...

omgosh i love her in your glasses!!! she is beautiful. i miss ya'll. what in the world were you doing up at 6:30?? hahah "6:30, i hate 6:30!!" lol!!

Ellen said...

Ok, I'm ready to be overwhelmed with three months of pics!! :)