Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Blustery Day

As I walked from my car to the trolley (yes, that’s right, trolley) to go to work this morning trying not to be blown away…I found myself thankful for the remnants of Gustav, and filled with hope that fall is on its way! Fall. My favorite time of year. It means leaves, long sleeve t weather, the new fall line at the Gap, football, the beginning of the holiday season, apple cider, punkin patches, playing outside, the smell of fireplaces lighting up for the first time…my heart is beating faster just writing this! It also means the start of a new season of tv. So with my trusty fall preview edition tv guide and highlighters in hand, I am ready to set my DVR for the season to come. For all these reasons and many more, I am full of excitement about this fresh, crisp, beautiful fall that in my book, started today!
Happy Fall everyone!!

7 comments:

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

Amen, sister! If we were only on a plane to NYC planning out the fall TV watching schedule ... single tear! ;)

jeannie said...

I'm not ashamed that I've double checked my DVR to make sure America's Next Top Model is recording tonight!

Ellen said...

Yes, Happy Fall!! The best time of year! I can't wait to get out my sweaters and slippers! (And I'm ready for DWTS and Biggest Loser to start back up!) :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i'm sitting here with my doors and windows open almost in tears about the season that is quickly approaching!! yay fall! love you!

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

Speaking of trolley, don't you forget to blog about it. ;)

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Yes, the DVR is set! I am just trying to figure this thing out...but I am definite that The Office is set to record every new episode! And what about LOST, does anyone know when that is coming back on!!?? Wow, I have only had this thing for 1 week, and I have no idea how I handled a fall schedule before it! :)
Fall is my fav time of year too...I just love it, mostly because I just hate the summer so much!!!