Monday, September 08, 2008

My girl...

First picture...September 8, 2006

Dear sweet baby girl,

Happy 2 year old birthday! You have no idea how much you are loved and adored by your daddy and me. Ever since the day you were born we have been in love with you. We prayed for you before we even met you or saw your face and God has truly blessed us beyond what we could ever have dreamed of! Your blue eyes, cute hair, cute little button nose, fingers, toes…your sweet and loving spirit, your willingness to share, your beautiful little voice, your spunk and craziness, your smile and infectious laugh, your love for animals and nature…We love all the things you say…”thank you, I love you, oh man, cool mommy :) “. I love your kisses, cuddling with you, I love when you ask me to hum with you at night…Thank you for teaching me so many things.- Patience, unconditional love…I see your face and I want to be the best person and the best mommy I can be for you. I pray everyday that God develops me in ways that allow you to see Him through me. I pray that you grow up to be a healthy, happy person and that you have Jesus in your heart.
This is something hard to fully express in words…But just know that you are mommy and daddy’s best girl forever :) and that you are loved more than words could ever say!
Happy Birthday Reeseie girl!

5 comments:

Perez Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perez Family said...

Happy Birthday Reese! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Precious!! Makes me even cry Kate!!! Where did the two years go??? Seems like yesterday Ellie and I were on our way to the hospital to see that sweet angel!

Happy, Happy Birthday Reesie!

Ellen said...

She can't be TWO already!? Time flies. Love you, precious Reesie! I will never, ever forget watching you try on my shoes, yelling "Eh!" at me to get you crackers, :) plopping yourself in my lap to read books, and smelling flowers with you in your backyard!
Happy birthday!!

Coryslave said...

Kate, that was one of the best blogs I've ever read.