Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend update...


-So the past few weekends I have been partying it up :) On the 10th, I went to So You Think You Can Dance – Live! With sweet friends, Jen, Jenn, Meredith and Maggie. In case you didn’t know, this is a summer show by the producers of American Idol except dancing instead of singing! It is awesome! If you haven’t watched it, start this year!
-Last weekend we took Reese to the Butterfly Flutterby in Grapevine….she had wings on and looked so dang cute. They had little tiny ponies and she kept yelling “pony, pony” so we paid the $5 and let her ride the pony. She freaked out! Cried, freaked, wanted off the pony…so that wasn’t quite as successful as we thought it would be.
-This weekend I went to Jason Mraz with my friends from work Jenna and Amy. He was great, love him. Except he didn’t even sing the rocket song or You and I Both Know, which to me are two of his bigger songs…but he did make sure however, that he put Obama’s face in the background of a stained glass window up on the screen during one of his songs…
-Jason was Thursday night, Friday night was….High School Musical 3!!! That’s right. I was there on opening night with my friend Misty with every other 10 year old in the metroplex. And yes, it was worth it. I am so sad they are over. And I don’t care what you say…I love them, I own them on DVD, and I like Zac Efron. So there. :)
-Saturday we hung with the Stewarts and our dear friend Travis who we rarely get to see due to the fact he was in Iraq and now lives far away in Lufkin. Anyway, fun times were had by all at the kids carnival we went to and during the rousing political discussion that ensued. Check out Andrea’s blog and see her thoughts about it :) …

So now, back at work. It’s Monday. Yea.

2 comments:

Misty said...

lol you WERE busy!! and feeling OH SO GREAT! lol i had fun with you my friend! as always and always! (*tear*!) love you and let's try and get together more often than once every 6 months or so! :O)

Anonymous said...

I heard HSM3 was greatness! I somehow could not convince Bran to go with me...oh well. I may just have to go by little self. :0)