Friday, October 31, 2008

T-2

As you might remember, before we knew that Reese was Reese, we called her “baby T”…a term of endearment really. Well, now we are excited to say that we have begun the adventure of “T-2” :) …
That’s right. Here we go again! Finding out about this baby was somewhat of a surprise, as we wanted to wait a little longer so we would be out of the apartment and back into a house by the time the baby was born. But, after a few weeks of freaking out a little, we are super excited!! We know God is in complete control of our lives and has had this baby planned and planned for us specifically since the beginning of time, which amazes me!
So…I am 12 weeks, due May 13th. May is a good baby birthing time :) Reese doesn’t really get it I don’t think, but if you ask her where the baby is, she will say mommy’s tummy. And if you ask if she wants a brother or a sister she will say “sheeshter” :) So sweet! We are planning on not finding out again so I guess she will have to wait until May to find out!
We are thrilled and would love your prayers for a healthy pregnancy, healthy delivery, and healthy baby!
--Stay tuned for Halloween pics next week!

Psalm 139: 13-14
“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well!”

9 comments:

Ellen said...

YAY!! Reesie's getting a sibling! (And I think it's going to be a brother, for the record!) :)
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! How exciting! 12 weeks?! Wow!

jeannie said...

Congratulations Kate!!!

Amy said...

So VERY excited for you three! I had a feeling you would have an announcement like this soon! Congrats... I will be praying for you, and hope you are feeling good!

Misty said...

i'm thuper exthited of courth! remember when we (or me) called Reesie "baby Ella"? i can't remember exactly where that came from but i think it originated from Strongbad somehow! that's all i can remember lol! love you sweet friend! can't wait to see halloween pics!

The Tomchecks said...

Congratulations on "T-2":) So fun!! Our "Baby T" will be a few weeks apart from your "Baby T"!!

The Shaffers said...

YAY!!! How fun to be preggers together!!! Word Up!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!! We might have babies on the same day!! yeah! I'm due May 4th.

Love,
Lora

Kent, Jodie and Asher said...

May is such a great month. You're right! Asher is a May baby!
How are you Kate (I mean, other than preggo). How do you feel? It's been soo long since I saw you. Tell Skip I said hi, and give little Reese a hug for me (although she will have no idea who I am since we have never met)
Let me know what's up with ya'll. I am excited to hear.