Wednesday, March 18, 2009

32 weeks and counting...

Sorry for overloading you with 2 posts in one day!(below)
I am 32 weeks today. Everything is checking out good at the doctors appointments. Feeling good, just huge, sore and tired :) We are still taking our Bradley class and it's going well, I am feeling more and more confident and excited about our choice to labor and deliver naturally. Reese doesn't totally comprehend everything but is very sweet and thinks the "bo baby" (what she calls the baby) is going to come out and play with her in her room! So, we would appreciate your prayers for these last weeks and the labor/delivery. We are very excited!
**Im not a huge fan of belly shots (mainly because I look huge) but here are a few. The first one is at 22 weeks, the bottom one is tonight at 32 weeks--and yes, Im already in my pj's and my hair is puffy--I know.)


8 comments:

Misty said...

Kate you look beautiful!!!! love the belly shots i'm so glad you posted them because i have not SEEN you in forever :(
i love you sweet friend and i HOPE to see you before T-2 makes his/her debut!!

Anonymous said...

Kate you look WONDERFUL! Seriously! Hope I look that stinkin good at 32 wks! I'm currently at the "I look more like I have a big gut, than I look pregnant" stage. Seriously, my belly sweats at the gym and I feel like people stare at me. :0) I will pray for the labor/delivery. We looked into Bradley classes but here in no man's land the closest ones are over an hour away. :0( So we just couldn't do it this time.
You can do it, Kate! Don't be scared, and use your coach! :0)

Perez Family said...

Your so cute! :) Your going to do great in delivery and I can't wait to find out boy or girl!! Love you!

emily said...

You look fantastic!

Kristen and Sebastian said...

Kate, you look so beautiful in the green dress! You are just glowing. Good luck, you and your family will be in our prayers.

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

you look GREAT! can't wait to meet that "bo baby" -- whatever that means. :)

Anonymous said...

You look great! That may be the most perfect pregnancy belly ever... it looks like you put a beach ball under your shirt!

Stacy Ann said...

Oh you look cute!! You really don't look puffy at all!! Very exciting. :) I'm glad you're taking the Bradley classes, they were so helpful for us. Another thing that was great was to compile a bunch of soothing songs to listen to while you're in labor. Mine were mostly Selah and Fernando Ortega and now that is what we turn on when Libby is upset. It calms her in a jiffy!