Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Blogging Resolution

I have decided that this year (I kindof hate labeling things as resolutions because I don't really like resolutions per say...but, the new year is a good fresh jumping off point to get things going that maybe have been put off)...anyway, I have decided that this year I am going to get back to blogging. True blogging, not just pictures. i love writing so much and I want to spend more time doing things like writing instead of DVR overload. Don't even know if anyone is out there anymore, but, I'm going to write anyway. I know you are dying to know what was in my car when I cleaned it out, my opinion on crock pots, and how I feel about turning 30 :) But seriously, also I want this to be a journal of sorts of my thoughts, experiences, family, and what the Lord is doing in my life...if for no one else but me. So...here we go. Somebody out there keep me accountable...Mom. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! I for one, am glad. :) Here's to a new year filled with new blog posts!

Julia said...

You know what they say:
"If you write, they will read." Glad you're back. Julia

Misty said...

ummmm...i'm still here and happy to hear you will come back to us and turn off your dvr (just a little hahah)! love you sweet friend!!!

emily said...

Just gave you an award- keeping you accountable.