Friday, January 15, 2010

I won!

We all know how I love winning. I was given the "over the top" blogger award from my dearest Emily to help me keep my blogging resolution...so I am faithfully answering these questions with one word answers. Fun!...(and kind of hard :) )

1. Where is your cell phone? lap
2. Your hair? wet
3. Your mother? strong
4. Your father? hero
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? work
7. Your favorite drink? dr.pepper
8. Your dream / goal? Europe
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? organization
11. Your fear? insignificance
12. Where do you want to be in six years? mothering
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? confrontational
15. Muffins? yes
16. Wish list item? rangerover
17. Where did you grow up? arlington
18. Last thing you did? shower
19. What are you wearing? Pj's
20. Your TV? Alias
21. Your pets? never
22. Friends? life
23. Your life? Sovereignty
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? alexanders :)
26. Vehicle? corolla
27. Something your not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. What was the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? church
32. Your best friend? skip
33. One place that I could go over and over? NYC
34. One person who emails you regularly? bosses
35. Favorite place to eat? saltgrass
I pass this award on to:

-Jenn: because, bullseye.
-Andrea: because, game show soulmate.
-Jenna: because, pickle chips.
-Julie: because, just because.

2 comments:

emily said...

Love this!!! We like that idea about visiting you at work:)

Mrs. Williams said...

Shout Out!!!...we are way over due to Tav-it-up!