Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Obsession.

Obsession. Check out the definition in Webster’s. This word defines the last week of my life. I have been waiting to start a certain book until I felt better, but with the movie coming out this weekend, I felt I couldn’t wait any longer. Yes. That’s right. I’m talking Twilight. My original intent was to casually read Book One this week so I would be done in time for the movie. Started reading and couldn’t put it down! Literally. I have read 4 books in 6 days. There might be soundtracks, magazine covers and DVRing Entertainment Tonight involved. It reminds me of the first time I read the Harry Potter books. So exciting and something new. I am pretty much dreaming about vampires :)…although I have assured Skip he has nothing to worry about! I don’t actually think in real life I will meet a vampire any time soon…although I wouldn’t mind meeting Rob Pattinson.(the vampire character in the movie) :)
So to those of you I have already pulled into my obsession with me, congratulations and I cant wait for the movie! And to those of you not yet on the bandwagon, hop on!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so funny! I am literally about to walk out the door to Target to go buy the book! Finally! I have been slacking and waiting to read it before the movie as well! Yay! We are going to brave the crowds and go on Friday. (I am sure I will have read it by then...) :0) I hope you are feeling better!!!

jeannie said...

I'm so glad you guys are finally reading the books! Now I have someone else to talk to since Matt doesn't want to hear any more about it!

Misty said...

LOL! i am so behind...i have not read any books and have no desire to see the movie? i'm sure in time...

The Shaffers said...

oh my gosh. Thank you for the obsession! I have it too and I am pretty sure that you are the one who gave it to me. I can't stop watching the trailers. Ridiculous! Rob Pattinson! Need I say more? HOT, HOT, HOT. Mainly hottest when Edward Cullen!